To install the software double-click the downloaded setup file (qualicaXXsetup.exe). The setup program will guide you through the installation process. Please read the license agreement displayed in the installation dialog.
Qualica can be installed on any 32- or 64-bit Windows® operating system. It has been tested on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Windows 10 32 bit
During installation, you will be asked to enter your name and your company’s name. There is no need for a license key here. License setup will be done on first startup. After the installation is completed, you can start Qualica from the Start menu of your windows desktop.
When you start Qualica for the first time, the software will detect that license information is missing and show the license information dialog:
Select the type that matches the license you have purchased. The input fields below are adapted according to the selected license type:
- Workstation: if you have purchased a single user license, enter the appropriate code into the License Key field
- Floating: if you have purchased a network license, enter the path to the license file or the URL of the license server into the Server field
- Cloud: if you have purchased a network license hosted by Qualica, you will be connected to the Qualica server. On first attempt, you will be asked for the credentials received with the purchase.
- Viewer: if you do not yet have a license, you can use the software as a viewer - without any input functions
Service Contract Key
If you have concluded an extended service contract, enter your contract number here.
Request Demo Key
Click here for a free demo license. A demo license can only be granted once.
Click here if you have a single user license to activate your license for this system. It can only be activated if a valid license key has already been entered.
Configure the templates
After installation there are no method templates. The template packages have to be downloaded from the Qualica Server. Please follow the steps of the Update-Wizard: