While we are happy to teach Six Sigma using any statistics package of your choice, we are able to offer cost-free alternatives.
We offer a free collection of Six Sigma Green Belt level statistics templates for Microsoft Excel. Our templates cover typical Six Sigma statistics ranging from normality testing, measurement system anaylsis and process capability to hypothesis testing. They are absolutely free and open and cover Six Sigma Green Belt requirements up to a basic demonstration of a 2-factor full factorial design of experiments. For more advanced needs the free software R can be used as an alternative.
Six Sigma Green Belt Statistics:
- Anderson-Darling Normality Test ...
- Discrete Distribution Analyzer (Poisson, Binomial, Hypergeometric)
- Type I Study
- Measurement System Analysis - Type II/III Study (Gage R&R crossed)
- Attribute Agreement Analysis (Attribute GRR, Type 7 Study)
- Process Capability (cpk / ppk calculation for normal data according to AIAG and VDA)
- Confidence Interval Calculation
- AQL Alpha and Beta Risk Calculator
- Test for Equal Proportions for 2 Groups of Discrete Data (Fisher exact test)
- Test for Equal Proportions for ≥ 2 Groups of Discrete Data (Chi2-test)
- Tests for Differences in Location and Dispersion for 2 Groups of Continuous Data (t-test, F-test, Mann-Withney u-test, Levene test)
- Tests for Differences in Location and Dispersion for ≥ 2 Groups of Continuous Data (ANOVA, Bartlett test, Kruskal Wallis test, Mood Median test, Levene test)
- ImR Control Charts
- Xbar R Charts