10-day Green Belt certification course. Learn how to apply Lean Six Sigma tools within your work environment.
Learn how to apply Lean and Six Sigma to process optimization and Root Cause problem-solving. Learn to use statistical tools and software for fact-based decisions. During Green Belt training you will apply methodology in highly interactive, hands-on classroom simulations.
- History of Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma and ISO/TS 16949
- The DMAIC Process for Six Sigma
- Project Charter, SIPOC and the Voice of Customer
- Dentifying potential root causes, cause-effect analysis (y=f(x))
- Shingo-style and formal Value Stream Mapping
- Work in Process (WIP) and Kanban Systems
- Basic Six Sigma statistics
- Sample size determination and AQL
- Measurement System Analysis: Kappa-Study, Type 1 Study, Gage R&R
- Process Capability
- Hypothesis tests for numerical and attribute data
- Introduction to Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Creativity tools, Morphological Box and Pugh Matrix,
- Risk Management: FMEA and FTA
- Process Control Plans
- Statistical Process Control (Control Charts)
Managers and employees involved process optimization, Root Cause problem-solving, quality management data driven decision-making in general. Participants will need to pass a written exam at the end of the course. To receive Green Belt certification participants must successfully complete and submit a Green Belt project after attending the course.
This course can be visited with or without attending Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt before. Participants are required to bring a Laptop computer with the appropriate statistical software package installed. The software package to be used will be agreed upfront indicated in the invitation. This course can be taught using typical statistical software packages or using Microsoft Excel.