10-day Black Belt certification course. Learn to apply Six Sigma to complex challenges.
Learn how to apply Lean and Six Sigma to complex and cross functional projects. Be able to use advanced statistical data analysis and decision-making tools. Lead teams of Green Belts and Yellow Belts. Black Belt training will provide you with in-depth understanding of the Six Sigma toolkit. During this training course you will apply six Sigma tools in highly interactive hands-on classroom simulations.
- Lean Six Sigma in complex and non-standard situations
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Process capability for non-normal data
- Hypothesis testing for non-normal data
- Advanced ANOVA and Multiple Linear Regression Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis (Gage R&R) for destructive testing
- Advanced Design of Experiments: Response Surface Methodology, DSD, Plackett-Burman, and d-Optimal Designs
- DOE for Robust Design
- Mixture Experiments and DOE for Design Space characterization for ICH Quality by Design (optional)
- Multivariate Analysis: PCA and Partial Least Squares
- Sample size determination and AQL
- Risk Assessment using Monte-Carlo simulation
- Advanced Control Charts
- Managing Six Sigma projects
Six Sigma Green Belts who need a broader toolset to solve complex nonstandard situations. Participants will need to pass a written exam at the end of the course. To receive Black Belt certification completion of two projects is required.
Participants must have attended Green Belt training before attending this course. Participants are required to bring a Laptop computer with the appropriate statistical software package installed. The software packages to be used will be agreed upfront and indicated in the course invitation.