Three-day course covering the basics of DFSS. Recommended for all members your R&D organization.
Find out how Design for Six Sigma provides a cohesive roadmap and toolkit ready to support real life projects within your organization’s idea to offer process You will learn how to apply key DFSS tools in a highly interactive classroom simulation.
- History of Six Sigma
- DMAIC and DMADV (IDOV) Processes for Six Sigma and DFSS
- DFSS in the Idea-to-Offer (ItO) process
- >Project Charter, SIPOC and Boundary Diagrams
- Kano model, the Voice of Customer and Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Identifying potential root causes, cause-effect analysis (y=f(x))
- Introduction to Six Sigma statistics: Basics of Hypothesis Testing and DOE
- Robust Design and risk management: p-Chart and FMEA
Managers and employees involved in requirements analysis, conceptual design, risk management, and Root Cause problem-solving in engineering, quality management, or product and process design.
Participants should bring a Laptop computer with EXCEL 2013 or later installed.